The Gardener

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tool #3

My theme song for the new school year!  The only behavior I can control is my own!

Imagine
I also learned about Fair Use and Copyright, which I have learned about in the past too.  I do think we need to work on this with our kids, this is probably a section that needs to be talked about each year, throughout the year.  I liked the idea of having the students take pictures to have in the class Dropbox to use when they need pictures.  I have been using DropBox for a while, and I love it.  I always have access to my documents, no matter where I am, as long as I have my phone!  Our leadership team uses Dropbox quite a bit.

2 comments:

  1. OK your theme song is stuck in my head-love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Michael Jackson's 'Man in the Mirror.' It was great to see the words...what a deep thinker.

    ReplyDelete